A user may return any product during the time of delivery, or within a maximum of 3 days if:
- Found damaged during delivery
- Received in an unhealthy/ unexpected condition
- The product does not meet the user’s expectations.
- Finds product unusable
- Is not satisfied with the packaging
- Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
A user may return any unopened or defective item within a maximum of 5 days of receiving the item. But following products may not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to the malfunctioning of the product.
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers.
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.